Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- Description63% of all hiring decisions are made in the first 4.3 minutes of an interview. Don't make this common mistake! Keep an open mind. One miss hire can cost a business as much as $47,000 in the first 3 months of employment. The Hiring Blueprint is designed to: Reduce turn-over costs Increase ROI Improve employee morale The Hiring Blueprint will help you to find the information you need about the applicant. Remember that you are looking for someone to fill a job, which has specific tasks to perform. You are making a long-term decision. These are just a few of the areas that The Hiring Blueprint will help your organization grow one successful employee at a time.
- Author(s)Jeffrey L Krug,Robert C Meyer
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.