Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis aims to show how media critics and historians have written about history as portrayed in cinema and television by historical films and documentaries, focusing on what it means to read films historically and the colonial experience as shown in post-colonial film.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMarcia Landy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.