CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $48.99Trending at AU $94.55
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $22.42
- AU $23.25Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $68.95Trending at AU $70.22
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.39
- AU $8.95Trending at AU $9.64
- AU $10.26Trending at AU $15.76
About this product
- Product InformationThe 1950s was a magnificent era in which motor racing truly came of age. It was during this golden decade that some of the worlds most influential manufacturers and drivers made their mark, leaving us with an extensive archive of dazzling technical innovation and exciting characters. Join motoring historian Neville Hay as he recalls the major stepping stones of this memorable period with a wealth of facts, anecdotes, interviews and glorious racing footage. Featuring Ascari, Fangio, Moss, Hawthorn, Collins and Musso with Ferrari, Mercedes, Lancia and Maserati.
- TitleThe History Of Motor Racing 1950's
- Product Release Date12/01/2008
- Theatrical Release Year2004
- Number of Discs1
- Run Time132 minutes
- Primary GenreSports & Recreation
- Sub GenreAuto Sports
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.