All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the first definitive reference and textbook in the one-hundred-fifty year history of college health. Written for professionals and for those working in student services and higher education administration, it covers the history of college health, administrative matters including financing and accreditation, and clinical issues such as women's health, HIV/AIDS, and mental health. The book also focuses on prevention, including immunization and tuberculin testing. The contributors are well respected in the field and are actively working in the specific areas on which they write.
- Author BiographyH. Spencer Turner, MD, is director of the University Health Service and clinical professor of preventative medicine and environmental health at the University of Kentucky, USA. Janet L. Hurley, Ph.D., is the Associate Director and Administrator of the University of Kentucky's Health Service.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight823 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byH. Spencer Turner,Janet L. Hurley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.