CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionSeries Editor: Kenneth Lipartito, University of Houston 1999 Gustavus Myers Outstanding Book Award, Horable Mention 1999 Association of Black Women Historians (ABWH) Letitia Woods Brown Prize for best Book published by a Black Woman Historian/Best Book Published on African American Women's History1999 American Association of Publishers Scholarly and Professional Division, Award in Business and Management Category 1999 CHOICE Outstanding Academic Book in African and African American Studies 1999 Black Caucus of the American Library Association 1998 Award for Outstanding Publication 1998 CHOICE Outstanding Academic Book in Management and LaborWith in-depth surveys on business trends and waves of industrial progress, this series offers a critical look at the practices and evolution of the business world.
- Author(s)Juliet E. Walker
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication12/06/1998
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTwayne's evolution of modern business series
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwayne Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight1111 g
- Width184 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement894th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.