All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of historical articles and essays by a pioneer in the field of masculinity studies.
- Author BiographyMichael S. Kimmel is Professor of Sociology at Stony Brook University, State University of New York. He has written and edited many books, including The Gender of Desire: Essays on Male Sexuality, also published by SUNY Press, and The Gendered Society, Second Edition. He is also the editor of Men and Masculinities, a leading journal in the field.
- Author(s)Michael S. Kimmel
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width169 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.