All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichel Foucult offers an icoclastic exploration of why we feel compelled to continually analyze and discuss sex, and of the social and mental mechanisms of power that cause us to direct the questions of what we are to what our sexuality is.
- Author BiographyMichel Foucault was born in Poitiers, France, in 1926. He lecturerd in universities throughout the world; served as director at the Institut Francais in Hamburg, Germany and at the Institut de Philosophi at the Faculte des Lettres in the University of Clermont-Ferrand, France; and wrote frequently for French newspapers and reviews. At the time of his death in 1984, he held a chair at France's most prestigious institutions, the College de France.
- Author(s)Michel Foucault
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1990
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Out-of-print date14/07/2011
- Weight454 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.