Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.61
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.47
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $20.28Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $45.86
About this product
- DescriptionEloise Hempel is on her way to teach a class at Harvard when she receives devastating news. Her sister and her husband have been killed in a tragic accident, and Eloise must return home to Cincinnati to take her sister's three children, Theodora, Josh, and Claire, out of the hands of her own incapable mother. Nearly two decades later, Eloise is still in that house, still thinking about what she left behind. With Claire leaving for New York City for a promising ballet career, Eloise has plans to finally embark on a life that's hers alone. But when her mother makes a competition out of who inherits the house, and Claire reveals a life-changing secret, their makeshift family begins to fall apart.
- Author BiographyLeah Stewart is the author of the novels Husband and Wife, The Myth of You and Me, and Body of a Girl. The recipient of an NEA Literature Fellowship, she teaches in the creative writing program at the University of Cincinnati and lives in Cincinnati with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Leah Stewart
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight240 g
- Width165 mm
- Height141 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Narrator(s)Cassandra Campbell
- Contained items statement10 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time727
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.