All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the cultures of five southeastern American Indian tribes during the Contact Period.
- Author BiographyKathryn E. Holland Braund is Associate Professor of History at Auburn University and editor of A Concise Natural History of East and West Florida, written by Bernard Romans.
- Author(s)James Adair
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content Note7 illustrations
- Weight939 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byKathryn E.Holland Braund
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.