All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 1 of the classic edition of Lewis and Clark's day-by-day journals that later became the basis for U.S. claims to Oregon and the West. Accurate and invaluable geographical, botanical, biological, meteorological, and anthropological material. Complete 1893 edition, edited by Elliott Coues from Biddle's authorized 1814 history.
- Author(s)Meriwether Lewis,William Clark
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notemaps, ports.
- Weight1674 g
- Width136 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Volume editorElliott Coues
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement1893rd Facsimile edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.