All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.56Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionTorn between struggling to live up to the expectations of being a Modern Woman and ridding herself of the effect of a repressed upbringing, Izzy Jordan would be the first to admit that its time to take stock of her life. Shes 31 with a teaching career on the skids - t surprising really, given that she harbours a strong desire to lock her pupils in the art room cupboard and throw away the key. She also has a manipulative mother and an ex-boyfriend whose parting shot was to tell her she was boring in bed! So when shes invited to spend the summer on Corfu and is offered the chance of a -strings holiday romance with the irresistible Theo, what should she do? Go for it, or listen to the voice of Modern Woman and tell him to sling his hook? Just as she thinks shes made up her mind, along comes Mark, whose turbulent past sets in motion a series of dramatic events that will bring near-tragedy, profound change and, finally, happiness for Izzy.
- Author BiographyErica James is the author of numerous bestselling novels, including GARDENS OF DELIGHT, winner of the RNA ROMANTIC NOVEL OF THE YEAR AWARD. Erica divides her time between Cheshire and Lake Como in Italy.
- Author(s)Erica James
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date05/04/2014
- Weight330 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.