All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionIs there such a thing as a Holistic Christian Woman? Of course! God created us beautifully holistic! So often, holistic health and healing are associated with new age ideas or Eastern philosophies, rather than the Judeo-Christian faith. This is unfortunate in that it can lead many women on a detour of faith during their quest for health and wellness. Based on the Fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22-23, The Holistic Christian Woman takes you through a 10-week journey that will get you on track for a Spiritually, Emotionally and Physically healthy life. This uplifting and inspirational book can be used as an individual study, or within a group setting. It arms you with kwledge to make choices that can prevent and even turn disease around. Let this book be your guide to heal the heart, mind, soul, and body!
- Author BiographyCynthia Damaskos went from a California baby to a full-fledged Oregonian for most of her life. By way of Texas, she settled as an adult in the Midwest. Through life's twist and turns, she has experienced many different lifestyles, both whole and broken, that many women can identify with. She's held hectic corporate jobs, working 70] hour weeks that demanded constant travel, and has also worked at a desk nine-to-five. She took for granted that high stress, infertility, low energy, depression, anxiety and pain were just a part of life and aging. However, everything changed when she consciously started making her health a priority. By making healthy lifestyle choices and refocusing her life on what really matters, including a focus on her faith, she was able to turn her health around without toxic pharmaceuticals. Cynthia knows how it feels to fall down and get back up again. She knows what works when you re-commit your life to living as God intended. Now a Certified Holistic Health Coach, she wants to help you with your journey to health too!
- Author(s)Cynthia Damaskos
- PublisherHolistic Christian Woman
- Date of Publication29/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHolistic Christian Woman
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.