All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionNot only a historical record of several important and dynamic periods in Hollywood, Herbert Coleman's autobiography reveals new information about Hitchcock and other legendary movie tables including Gary Cooper, Bing Crosby, Steve McQueen, Billy Wilder, and Alan Ladd. He also discusses for the first time his long working relationship with Alfred Hitchcock, providing fresh insights into the making of Rear Window, The Trouble with Harry, Vertigo, North By Northwest and others. For film students and film buffs, people interested in Hollywood, and Hitchcock fans.
- Author BiographyThe late Herbert Coleman worked in Hollywood and the film industry for more than 60 years as a script supervisor, second unit director, director, and producer.
- Author(s)Herbert Coleman
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2003
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleThe Scarecrow Filmmakers Series
- Series Part/Volume Number93
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Out-of-print date07/10/2010
- Content Noteindex
- Weight671 g
- Width141 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.