Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Holocaust in Literature for Youth provides classroom teachers and public and school librarians a practical, comprehensive resource guide to all of the literature available for children and young adults on the subject. Holocaust education should be more than just the study of the names, dates, and places; it must go beyond the superficial highlights of the textbooks. An outstanding resource-well-organized and informative.
- Author BiographyEdward T. Sullivan (M.A. English Literature, M.S. Library and Information Sciences) is currently Senior Project Librarian for the New York Public Library's Connecting Libraries and Schools Project (CLASP). CLASP is an outreach program to K-8 students and their parents and teachers. His articles have appeared in journals such as VOYA, and he is an active member of YALSA.
- Author(s)Edward T. Sullivan
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLiterature for Youth Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight513 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.