Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionRadu Ioanid's account of the destruction of Jews and Gypsies under the regime of Ion Antonescu, based upon privileged access to secret East European government archives, is an unprecedented analysis of heretofore purposely hidden materials. He builds an accurate perspective on Romanian policies of racism, anti-Semitism, and Jewish extermination during this extraordinary period in world history. Published in association with the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. With a Foreword by Elie Wiesel. Invaluable...monumental... comparable work in any language has documented this important history with the thoroughness, skill, and analytical sophistication this book demonstrates.-Leo Spitzer, Dartmouth College.
- Author BiographyRadu Ioanid was born and grew up in Bucharest, Romania. He is now director of the Benjamin and Vladka Meed Registry of Jewish Holocaust Survivors at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Mr. Ioanid's other books include The Sword of the Archangel: Fascist Ideology in Romania. He lives in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
- Author(s)Radu Ioanid
- PublisherIvan R Dee, Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2008
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIvan R Dee, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight562 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.