All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'There is evidence to suggest that our world and everything in it - from swflakes to maple trees to falling stars and spinning electrons - are only ghostly images, projections from a level of reality literally beyond both space and time.' This is the astonishing idea behind the holographic theory of the universe, pioneered by two eminent thinkers: physicist David Bohm, a former protege of Albert Einstein, and quantum physicist Karl Pribram. The holographic theory of the universe encompasses consciousness and reality as we kw them, but can also explain such hitherto unexplained phemena as telepathy, out-of-body experiences and even miraculous healing. In this remarkable book, Michael Talbot reveals the extraordinary depth and power of the holographic theory of the universe, illustrating how it makes sense of the entire range of experiences within our universe - and in other universes beyond our own.
- Author BiographyMichael Talbot was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1953. He was the author of 'Mysticism and the New Physics', 'Beyond the Quantum' and 'Your Past Lives: A Reincarnation Handbook', as well as three novels. He died in 1992.
- Author(s)Michael Talbot
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/10/1996
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/03/2007
- Content Note15 illustrations, index
- Weight240 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.