All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe existence or nexistence of the Holy Grail has long been debated, and many of these debates focus on the intellectual or psychological aspects of it. This work explores the events that gave rise to the legend of the Holy Grail and pays special attention to the texts that form the body of the legend, as well as historical facts about the life of Christ, the Crusades, and the fall from grace of the Knights Templar. The book examines the legitimacy of the claims made by several present-day believers and also introduces a new theory of multiple grails (and the evidence supporting this theory), which, the author believes, answers many of the otherwise unanswered questions surrounding the Holy Grail.
- Author Biography<b>Justin E. Griffin</b> is the author of three books and maintains www.historicalgrail.com, a website dedicated to sharing his research. He lives in Knoxville, Tennessee, where he works in the Office of Information Technology at the University of Tennessee.
- Author(s)Justin E. Griffin
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteb/w figs
- Weight277 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.