All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionAs big-hearted patriarch David clings to a deal that could save both his ailing catering firm and his cherished standing in the Edgware Jewish community, his children are at loggerheads. You must have heard him banging on about the long line of Rosenbergs, stretching back to the Bible. He reckons some ancient relative catered the Last Supper. While eldest son Danny fights for the Israelis in Gaza, his sister investigates war crimes in the same conflict. Their brother drinks and brawls and refuses to join their father's business. But when tragedy strikes, each family member is forced to confont head-on the clash between individual identity and the demands and expectations of community. The Holy Rosenbergs explores tribal loyalties, the culpability of family and the consequences of standing up for what you believe to be right.
- Author BiographyRyan Craig won a Fringe First for his play Broken Road at the Edinburgh Fringe and was nominated for Most Promising Playwright at the Evening Standard Awards in 2005. He has also worked extensively in television and radio. Oberon Books publishes his plays, Happy Savages, What We Did To Weinstein, The Glass Room, Portugal, Our Class and Talk Talk, Fight Fight his contribution to The Bomb: A Partial History. Ryan Craig is currently Writer-in-Residence at the National Theatre Studio.
- Author(s)Ryan Craig
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.