All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFor parents who read all the best parenting books when their children were toddlers--and who still can't find them the morning after the junior prom.
- Author BiographyNora Barry is a writer and multimedia producer. She has contributed essays and chapters to several book collections about media, authored a number of journal articles on emerging forms of digital narrative and has written for the Wall Street Journal and the Philadelphia Inquirer. She also created and produced the first Internet site for web cinema (The Bit Screen) in 1998 and created and produced the first online game-film, an interactive gaming platform that generates short films. Her website is www.druidmedia.com .
- Author(s)Nora Barry
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.