All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis tale of a Nebraska farm by an author who lived in the state for many years won wide critical acclaim.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1910 in Central City, Nebraska, Wright Morris wrote thirty-three books, including Field of Vision, which won the National Book Award. He died in 1998. John Hollander, Sterling Professor of English at Yale University, is a poet, critic, and the author of many books including The Gazer's Spirit.
- Author(s)Dorothy Thomas,Wright Morris
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1966
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus
- Weight284 g
- Width3404 mm
- Height5182 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ruth Gannett
- Introduction byJohn Hollander
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.