Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the explosion of interest in properly brewed beer, The Homebrew Handbook is here to provide the kwledge to allow beer enthusiasts to make their own. Packed full of 75 recipes for everything from stouts and porters to IPAs, wheat beers and pilsners, you will learn how easy it is to brew your own beers bursting with taste. So whether you like you like a hoppy, crisp finish, or a biscuity, malty taste, you are certain to find the right beer for you. A comprehensive techniques section provides all the key information needed to get started, explaining the key ingredients and how they work together, plus the equipment you'll need and how to set it up in your own home. Soon you will understand the intricacies of full-mash brewing and be well on your way to making beers you can be proud of. And the aim is to encourage you to experiment, t reproduce beers you have enjoyed in the past, but to master the basic types of beer, then go on to produce your own. It's how the some of the best microbreweries started, so why t follow their lead? Also included is advice from people who have started their own breweries, where they share a few secrets that will help you along the way.
- Author BiographyDave Law has been at the forefront of the fight against tasteless, mass-produced beer; refusing to bow down to the bland and insisting on only serving beers produced by the finest microbreweries at his two London pubs. His passion for a well-made beer knows no bounds and shows in his own exquisite brews.
- Author(s)Dave Law
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note200 col photographs
- Weight710 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Most relevant reviews
- bronte.g06 Nov, 2012by
will look at it after christmas
The wife brought it for a presant for me at christmas but i brew my own home brew.so will look through it after in the new year,
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.