All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionNo sooner is Shawn Collins home from the fighting in Europe than he is called upon to serve his country in ather way-as a speaker on the war bond tour. While other men might jump at the chance to travel around the country with attractive Hollywood starlets, Shawn just wants to stay home with his son Patrick and the aging father with whom he has finally reconciled. When Shawn taps Katherine Townsend to be Patrick's nanny while he's on the road, he has idea that she will be the key to his future happiness and the mending of his heart. This heartwarming story of tender love and fresh starts will capture readers.
- Author BiographyDan Walsh is the award-winning author of The Unfinished Gift, The Homecoming, and The Deepest Waters. He is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers, and has served as a pastor for 25 years.
- Author(s)Dan Walsh
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight454 g
- Width135 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.