Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionMajor home remodelling isn't for the faint of heart; there is huge potential for design problems, cost overruns or just unsatisfactory workmanship. Here, a professional construction manager who masterminded the redesign at New York's famed Avery Fisher Hall amongst others, offers an indispensable guide for homeowners who need to manage a large-scale revation. There's advice on how to articulate your thoughts clearly to designers, architects and contractors; tips on negotiating contracts; suggestions for protecting yourself from legal and financial threats; and help understanding warranty claims. Each step - from initial planning through the completed project - is covered in layman's terms and sample contracts, floor plans, cost estimating worksheets and other forms are provided.
- Author(s)Susan E. Solakian
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/11/2008
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date14/04/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes charts
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.