All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionCOLLECTION THREE of the Homo Spiritus Sessions includes transcripts of EIGHT Eloheim and The Council channeling sessions held between October 27, 2010 and December 15, 2010. The focus of COLLECTION THREE is: The focus of the spiritual journey is, I want healing above all else. The path of healing includes learning how to be comfortable in I don't kw. It's very rare to abide in I don't kw comfortably, yet that is the place where all revelation occurs. Until you decide you don't kw it all, there's thing more you can learn. Look for the places where you want to hide from your truth. Uncertainty will bring you into the moment and uncertainty with the moment will take you into Homo spiritus on the path of ascension. You show people how to love you by the way you love yourself, and by the way you love yourself you will be kwn. Respect yourself eugh to set boundaries and love yourself eugh to be kind to yourself as you're doing it. The Homo Spiritus Sessions series offers channeled messages from Eloheim and The Council. The Council is comprised of seven different groups: The Guardians, The Girls, The Visionaries, The Matriarch, The Eloheim, The Warrior, and Fred. During a channeling session, each of The Council members take turns sharing their teachings. Each Council member has a distinct personality, style of delivery, and focus. The Council is best kwn for their multitude of practical tools, which support our journey out of the fear-based operating system into the consciousness-based operating system. COLLECTION THREE includes 32 tools: Big toe, left elbow; Candle wax; Choose and choose again; Clarity vs. certainty; Color with all the crayons; Don't be mean to yourself; Equal signs; Feelings are t emotions; Film in the camera; How ridiculous does it have to get?; I don't kw anything; I'm tempted to; Lay it down and walk away; Look out the window; Money mantra; Neutral observation; Preferences/Judgments; Re-queue; Script holding; Short, factual statements; Shovel or ladder; Strongest chakra; This emotion is a choice; This is happening for me; Velcro; Vulnerability vs. weakness; What am I afraid of?; What is in your lap?; What is true w?; Who answers the door?; You can't have change without change; and You to you (compare). Additionally, COLLECTION THREE includes 131 definitions of terms and concepts. Each of the Homo Spiritus Sessions books can stand alone, but taken together will allow the reader to follow along with the progression of the teachings including the introduction, in-depth explanation, and evolution of The Council's tools.
- Author BiographyVeronica Torres: is based in Sonoma, CA. She has channeled Eloheim since 2002, both in public and private sessions. Her public channeling sessions are offered five times a month. These sessions are broadcast live on the Internet and archived for on-demand viewing. Veronica's career history is interesting and varied, with work including: talk radio host, Rock and Roll memorabilia store owner, Network Director of a Holistic Practitioner's Group, Producer of Well Being Expos, and jewelry designer! Veronica channels The Council. The Council is comprised of seven different groups: The Guardians, The Girls, The Visionaries, The Matriarch, The Eloheim, The Warrior, and Fred. During a channeling session, each of The Council members take turns sharing their teachings. Each Council member has a distinct personality, style of delivery, and focus. The Council is best known for their multitude of practical tools, which support our journey out of the fear-based operating system into the consciousness-based operating system.
- Author(s)Eloheim And the Council,Veronica Torres
- PublisherRontor Presents
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRontor Presents
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.