All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive guide to treating small pets such as dogs, cats, guinea pigs, rodents, reptiles and birds with homoeopathic remedies. It includes essential information on the principles and practice of homoeopathy, as well as practical guidance for owners, breeders and veterinary surgeons. There are sections on getting started with homoeopathic remedies, on homoeopathic first aid and on treating specific diseases. The advice is illustrated by selected case studies.
- Author BiographyChristopher Day MA,VetMB, VetFFHom, MRCVS is a qualified vet who runs a natural medicine referral centre in Oxfordshire. He has successfully treated all types of animals with homoeopathic medicine, including horses, farm animals, zoo and wild animals of many types. He is Veterinary Dean to the Faculty of Homoeopathy and Hon. Secretary of the British Association of Homoeopathic Veterinary Surgeons.
- Author(s)Christopher E. I. Day
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRider & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight346 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.