All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRussell Evans writes, our relationship with God was restored with hor, and hor is the system God has built for blessing our relationships with Him and others. Hor affects every part of your life - your family, your job, your finances, and your church life. In fact, it affects everything. God has a great deal more for us than the narrow slice of life so many of us experience - more abilities, blessings, and inheritance. He wants us to experience heaven on earth - to live life and to live it abundantly. He wants you to operate in your gifts and abilities, but hor is the key that releases these things in your life. Hor is the foundation of the kingdom of God, and it unlocks the possibilities of heaven.
- Author BiographyRussell Evans is the founder and lead pastor of Planetshakers City Church, which he and his wife, Sam, established in Melbourne, Australia, in 2004. A thriving church with over 10.000 in attendance, it donates millions of dollars each year to provide and improve social justice around the world. As founder and director of the Planetshakers Ministry, Russell has an uncompromising desire to see every person make a difference in their world. His goal is to empower generations to win generations. Russell and his wife, Sam, live in Melbourne, Australia, with their two children.
- Author(s)Russell Evans
- PublisherGeneral Council of the Assemblies of God
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeneral Council of the Assemblies of God
- Weight299 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byJohn Bevere
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.