Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionAfter playing rugby, one of the most physically challenging games you can play, both sides shake hands and walk off the field together-and then sit down to a pint and a meal. The Hooligan's Table showcases the spirit of camaraderie for which rugby is kwn around the world and across the table. Author David Martin brings over thirty years of playing rugby and going to the pub after rugby games to the writing of this book. He has included recipes such as cheddar and stout soup, beer can chicken, the hangover cure sandwich, and cowboy cookies-all of which come from players, coaches, friends, and pubs where rugby is on the menu as well. In addition to providing the recipes for the definitive rugby meal, this collection also offers energetic stories of games and meals; it invites you to sit down with other rugby players at The Hooligan's Table. In the spirit of rugby, everyone's invited; discover some great ways to create your own hooligan's table.
- Author(s)David Martin
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.