All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionSo You Think's incredible journey. As a youngster, So You Think caught the eye of Australia's legendary trainer Bart Cummings. He liked the future he saw in his gangly frame, and soon, So You Think captivated Australasia with his rockstar good looks, his brilliance and strength. As a three-year-old, and at just his fifth race start, he led all the way to win the prestigious W.S. Cox Plate. A year later, he became the only horse to win the race as a three- and four-year-old. So You Think was so good, eventually breeding giant Coolmore made an offer too big to refuse. The sale saw the horse taken from Bart's stable in Melbourne and transferred to Aidan O'Brien's Ballydoyle in Ireland, in a move that stunned the nation. Today, he's the most successful Australasian thoroughbred to grace the international stage. But wherever he goes, he is always the horse from Down Under ...the horse that Bart built.
- Author BiographyHelen Thomas has been a working journalist for more than 30 years. She has written several books about racing, including A Horse Called Mighty- The Might and Power Story and 42 Days At the Races. She is also the manager of ABC NewsRadio.
- Author(s)Helen Thomas
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationFerntree Gully, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintEbury Australia
- Out-of-print date31/10/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.