All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis profusely illustrated study by a ted equestrian authority was among the first works to clearly define and depict the sequence of maneuvers made by the horse in its varied gaits. Over 200 amazing, accurately rendered illustrations accompany a text that will be of value to equestrians, artists, students, and teachers. 219 figures and illustrations.
- Author(s)Henry Wynmalen
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2005
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note219 illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width273 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Lyne
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.