All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionSue Spence is a gifted horsewoman, who has made it her life's work to use her horse whispering skills to help humans. All her life, Sue has found solace and companionship with her horses. After a brush with cancer in her late thirties, Sue and her husband opted for a tree change. As a result, she was able to fulfil a long-held dream: to work with horses every day. Her horse training and compassion for others quickly turned into a business, Horses Helping HumansT - giving people a chance to learn from these intelligent, soulful creatures, including Sunny, the horse with whom Sue has a special bond. Horses Who Heal is the story of one woman's deep love for horses and the powerful life lessons they've taught her along the way. With Sunny always by her side, Sue's equine team are inspiring others on their own journey of healing, helping thousands of people - from juvenile offenders to company CEOs - discover the power of communication, using more than just words.
- Author BiographySue Spence is a public speaker, workshop facilitator and educator who teaches communication skills to corporate groups and underprivileged youth using the principles of natural horsemanship. Her business, Horses Helping Humans, and registered charity, the Horse Whispering Youth Program, are built upon techniques she developed to help identify individual personality profiles in conjunction with their specific body language. Sue works with companies, psychologists, psychiatrists, small businesses, schools and community groups to help people unlock effective communication skills. Sue is a 2014 Gold Coast Business Woman of the Year award winner for Community Dedication. Sue has over 40 years equestrian experience and has specialised in natural horsemanship (horse whispering) for the past decade. Sue works with horses and clients on the Gold Coast.
- Author(s)Suzanne Spence
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Australia
- Weight352 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.