Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the opportunity to observe a wide variety of pediatric conditions that practitioners may come into contact with in their practices. In covering all the major fields of pediatrics, this atlas gives the student of pediatrics a view of the common and t so common conditions affecting newborns, children, and adolescents. In this era of rapid growth in medical kwledge, techlogy, and testing it is imperative that the importance of the physical examination and the art of observation of the patient t be forgotten. The book deliberately attempts to limit textual information as much as possible and focus instead on tables and illustrations to depict differential diagses and approaches to diagsis and management. Furthermore, this atlas provides a great deal more information on the management of specific disorders than some of the other excellent pediatric atlases that are currently available.
- PublisherCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/09/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2631 g
- Width250 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byRonald M. Laxer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.