Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe virus kills nine out of ten of its victims. Its effects are so quick and so gruesome that even biohazard experts are terrified. It is airborne, it is extremely contagious, and it is about to burn through the suburbs of Washington, D.C. Is there any way to stop it? This doomsday scenario confronted a biohazard SWAT team struggling in secret to stop the outbreak of an exotic hot virus at an Army research facility outside Washington. The Hot Zone tells the dramatic story of their dangerous race against time, along with an alarming account of how previously unkwn viruses that have lived undetected in the rain forest for eons are w entering human populations. From the airlocked confines of a biosafety level 4 military lab, to an airliner over Kenya carrying a passenger dissolving into a human virus bomb, to a deserted jungle cave alive with deadly virus, THE HOT ZONE is a n-fiction thriller like other. The Andromeda Strain was fiction--- this is real!
- Author(s)Richard Preston
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication20/07/1995
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width119 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.