All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionIn this steamy collection curious, inexperienced women learn a lesson in love from a sexy neighbor. These three vellas, Good Girls Don t by Shiloh Walker, Elisa Adams s Drop Dead Sexy, and Virgin Seeks Bad-Ass Boy by Ruth D. Kerce will leave readers yearning for more.
- Author BiographyShiloh Walker, the author of over 30 stories for Ellora's Cave, began writing when she was 12. Married since she was 19 to her highschool sweetheart, she lives int he midwest with her husband and their two children. Born in Gloucester,Massachusetts, Elisa Adams has lived most of her life on the east coast. Formerly a nursing assistant and phlebotomist, writing has been a longtime hobby. Now a full time writer, she lives on theNew Hampshire border with her husband and three children. Ruth D. Kerce got hooked on writing in the fifth grade when she won a short story contest-a romance, of course. And she's been writing romance ever since. She writes several subgenres of romance-historical, contemporary, and futuristic. Her books are available online in many internet bookstores. Her short stories and articles are available on several websites. She has won or placed in writing contests and hopes to continue to write exciting tales for years to come.
- Author(s)Elisa Adams,Ruth D. Kerce,Shiloh Walker
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Series TitleEllora's Cave Presents...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.