All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike the bestselling title On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman, this picture book is sure to touch the hearts of parents, grandparents, and children. The tender rhythmic text follows a young girl as she moves through her world, while utterly charming watercolors bring that world into vivid focus. Told in second person, as if written by a parent to a child, the story gently highlights all the love and joy that make the girl's world her very own, from the tree that stands in her yard, to the swing that swings her right up to the sky, to her bed that's a ship to the moon. A beautiful ode to a loving family from a bestselling author and illustrator.
- Author BiographySALLY LLOYD-JONES is the author of the books How to Be a Baby . . . by Me, the Big Sister, which was a New York Times bestseller, an ALA-ALSC Notable Book, and the recipient of two starred reviews; How to Get Married . . . by Me, the Bride; and How to Get a Job . . . by Me, the Boss. She is also the author of Poor Doreen, illustrated by Alexandra Boiger. JANE DYER is the illustrator of more than 50 books for children, including the picture-book mega-bestsellers Time for Bed by Mem Fox, Cookies: Bite Size Lessons by Amy Krause Rosenthal, and I Love You Like Crazy Cakes by Rose A. Lewis. Ms. Dyer lives in Northampton, MA.
- Author(s)Jane Dyer,Sally Lloyd-Jones
- PublisherSchwartz & Wade Books
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchwartz & Wade Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width259 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.36Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.29
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.66
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $34.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.