CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionEmily has trouble with her husband Gareth. Although she is both intelligent and beautiful, she lives with an embarrassing medical condition: Emily has Tourette syndrome. Thinking that Gareth therefore has all the power in their marriage, Emily allows him to treat her like the proverbial doormat. Emily's son Reid also has Tourette syndrome. Academic problems and bullies make school a living hell. Only the support of his friends, other weirdos like him, makes it bearable. They plot revenge against the bullies. In a high achieving town where many consider only an Ivy League education acceptable, Reid wonders where a place in the world exists for someone like him. Emily accidentally enters an alternate dimension where she meets Terran. Compassionate, God-like, yet blinded by her fiery beauty, he becomes her spiritual teacher. Only someone with a life mission as important as hers, Terran says, can enter his dimension. Reid and Emily's increasing prophetic visions lead them to healing in ways that they never expect.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Johnson Lee is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Spiritual Counselor. First place winner of the 1999 Jack London Writers' Contest, she has published articles in the Bay Area Parent magazine and the Palo Alto Weekly newspaper. She lives in Palo Alto, California with her husband, two children, and their hyperactive poodle. She and her son both have Tourette syndrome.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Johnson Lee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.