All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere she found the peace and aloneness she sought-and partly feared. The journal records the renewing of her life and work in this place.
- Author BiographyMay Sarton (1912-1995) was an acclaimed poet, novelist, and memoirist.
- Author(s)May Sarton
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication07/03/1996
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographer(s)Beverly Hallam
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.