Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionA literary sensation when it was published by Scribners in 1905, The House of Mirth quickly established Edith Wharton as the most important American woman of letters in the twentieth century. The first American vel to provide a devastatingly accurate portrait of New York's aristocracy, it is the story of the beautiful and beguiling Lily Bart and her ill-fated attempt to rise to the heights of a heartless society in which, ultimately, she has part.
- Author BiographyEdith Wharton was born into a privileged New York family in 1862 and died in France in 1937. In addition to her works as a novelist, most famously <i>The House of Mirth</i>, <i>The Age of Innocence</i>, <i>The Custom of the Country</i>, and <i>Ethan Frome</i>, she also was a renowned interior designer, and was the first woman to win the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- Author(s)Edith Wharton
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEveryman's Library USA
- Weight499 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.