All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $33.14Trending at AU $37.73
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $42.72
- AU $45.89Trending at AU $47.04
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.35
About this product
- DescriptionShuck me, Split me, Sip me, inside this award-winning little book is everything you ever needed to kw about distinguishing, selecting, storing, shucking, cooking and serving oysters with delicious recipes from Australia 's most inspired chefs and cooks. Includes new different oyster varieties tasting charts and Australian oyster festival information and recipes from Pete Evans, Maggie Beer, Stephanie Alexander, Tetsuya Wakuda, Mark Best, Meyjitte Bougheut, Serge Dansereau, Justin North, Steven Sw and Simon West.
- Author(s)Bernard Lloyd,Paul County
- PublisherTas Food Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationTAS
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTas Food Books
- Content Notecol. photos
- Width205 mm
- Height185 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.