Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you have help in your home, especially if he or she speaks a different language or comes from a different culture, you may encounter challenges that are sometimes t obvious. The Housekeeper's Handbook, written in both English and Spanish, provides an ideal step-by-step method for cleaning your home and communicating your requirements to your Spanish-speaking housekeeper. Included are worksheets for the housekeeper for daily, spring, and monthly cleaning, as well as a check sheet for the homeowner to monitor the work done in the home. Once a high standard is established and a good routine instituted, most of your problems will be eliminated. Also included is advice for both the homeowner and housekeeper based on extensive interviews. With the help of The Housekeeper's Handbook, a clear understanding for both parties can be developed, resulting in a sparkling home.
- Author(s)Marie Abercrombie
- PublisherBach Mountain Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBach Mountain Press
- Weight472 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.