Save on Travel Guides
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.18
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $28.34
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.21
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.46
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.47
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis wonderful building combines the historic site of the old royal Palace of Westminster with the good planning and fine craftsmanship of the nineteenth century. For over 700 years it has been the cradle of democracy. The guidebook describes the many aspects of the building and will help you enjoy the marvellous interiors created by Barry, Pugin and their successors. Look out for more Pitkin Guides on the very best of British history, heritage and travel.
- Author(s)Robert Wilson
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitkin Publishing
- Content Note69 colour images, 6 b/w images, 1 map
- Weight110 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.