CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionHow much does God love you? He thinks you are to die for! The gospel is more than just the story of Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection; it is the so good its almost scary account of how God has made us righteous through Christ's finished work, and why we can expect good things from God everyday--even when we think we have blown it. Jesus has exhausted God's wrath (so there is ne left for you), the laws against us have been blotted out, (So there are ne to qualify you to receive God's approval), and w ALL WHO BELIEVE can have a genuine love relationship with God! No, its t too good to be true, It just takes grace to see the truth of it! Follow the scriptures as they explain how this could be--in plain english. You don't have to be a bible scholar to understand the gospel, you only need an open heart. Think you have heard everything about God's unmerited favor and love? Think again! He is t angry. He is just waiting for you to turn to Him so that he can shower His love all over you...
- Author BiographyLillian is a mother of three, and in the planning stages of moving off the grid in her own backyard! Born in New York City, Lillian relocated to a rural town on the border of Florida, after becoming homeless, and then losing her father and mother within 3 months. She has spent the last 12 years learning, maturing, and experiencing the providential care of her Redeemer in a distinct, and life-changing way. She hopes to publish at least 6 more books to share her journey with the gentle, loving Savior she is learning to cherish and rest in.
- Author(s)Lillian Miller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.