All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith clear instructions for developing a research design and complementary research tools, this book is t about describing or theorizing qualitative methods, but how researchers actually create and execute these methods. Helping students conquer the practical issues many vice researchers face, the book provides them with the tools they need to answer critical questions such as: *what are some ways to sample potential participants? *how do I construct an interview schedule? *should I be thinking of a single case study or a comparative study? *what and how should I record in the field? *what other sources of data should I consider?
- Author BiographyJanice D. Aurini is Associate Professor at the University of Waterloo, Canada. Melanie Heath is Associate Professor at McMaster University, Canada. Stephanie Howells is Assistant Professor at the University of Guelph, Canada.
- Author(s)Janice Aurini,Melanie Heath,Stephanie Howells
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight454 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.