CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hudson River presents this national treasure as never before, showcasing the dramatic terrain of bordering mountain ranges, verdant pastures, and rambling estates that overlook its waters. The Hudson remains a gateway destination for millions of vacationers who flock to its scenic valley and charming villages. The region's most table attractions are pictured in paramic shots from all four seasons--among them Storm King, Bear Mountain, Rhinebeck, Nyack, Saratoga Springs, and New York City.
- Author BiographyScenic Hudson is a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting, preserving, and restoring the Hudson as a public and natural resource. Proceeds from the sale of this book will benefit Scenic Hudson in its efforts. Greg Miller specializes in wide-format nature photography. He has photographed for Audubon New York, the Appalachian Mountain Club, Earth River Expeditions, and Hudson Valley magazine. Bill McKibben is an environmentalist and writer who frequently contributes to The New York Times, The Atlantic Monthly, and Outside.
- Author(s)Greg Miller
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note200 Colour Illustrations
- Weight1554 g
- Width236 mm
- Height324 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.