The Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging by The Editors of Huffington Post (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.60+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe editors of The Huffington Post -- the most linked-to blog on the web -- offer an A-Z guide to all things blog, with information for everyone from the tech-challenged newbie looking to get a handle on this new way of communicating to the experienced blogger looking to break through the clutter of the Internet. With an introduction by Arianna Huffington, the site's cofounder and editor in chief, this book is everything you want to kw about blogging, but didn't kw who to ask. As entertaining as it is informative, The Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging will show you what to do to get your blog started. You'll find tools to help you build your blog, strategies to create your community, tips on finding your voice, and entertaining anecdotes from HuffPost bloggers that will make you wonder what took you so long to blog in the first place. The Guide also includes choice selections from HuffPost's wide-ranging mix of top-tch bloggers. Among those who have blogged on HuffPost are Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Larry David, Jane Smiley, Bill Maher, Nora Ephron, Jon Robin Baitz, Steve Martin, Lawrence O'Donnell, Ari Emanuel, Mia Farrow, Al Franken, Gary Hart, Barbara Ehrenreich, Edward Kennedy, Harry Shearer, Nancy Pelosi, Adam McKay, John Ridley, and Alec Baldwin.
- Author BiographyThe Huffington Post -- The Internet Newspaper -- was founded by Arianna Huffington and Kenneth Lerer in May, 2005, and quickly took the Internet by storm. The Huffington Post offers extensive coverage of politics, media, business, entertainment, living, and green. Its 24-hours news coverage regularly publishes scoops and is well-known for its high-profile contributors, including Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Welsey Clark, Ari Emanuel, Nora Ephron, Mia Farrow, Al Franken, Gary Hart, Edward Kennedy, John Kerry, Bill Maher, Nancy Pelosi, John Ridley, Margaret Cho, Harry Shearer, and Alec Baldwin. The Huffington Post is a two time winner of the Webby Award for Best Political Blog. The Huffington Post is successful with an audience that is affluent, influential, educated, and tech-savvy.
- Author(s)The Editors of Huffington Post
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Note30 illustrations throughout
- Weight278 g
- Width177 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byArianna Huffington
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.