All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWherever Jenny goes, her worries follow her - in a big blue bag. They are there when she goes swimming, when she is watching TV, and even when she is in the lavatory. Jenny decides they will have to go. But who can help her? The Huge Bag of Worries was written by Virginia Ironside, one of Britain's leading agony aunts, and has sold 140k copies to date. 'This book can be read millions of times when you are worried.' - Books for Keeps A compelling picture book which can be used as a spring board into what worries children today.
- Author BiographyVirginia Ironside is best known as one of Britain's leading agony aunts. She started on WOMAN magazine before moving to THE SUNDAY MIRROR and TODAY newspapers. She now writes a weekly column for THE INDEPENDENT. She also appears regularly on radio and television on such programmes as Radio 4's 'Woman's Hour'. Her many books include self-help titles on subjects such as bereavement, as well as the children's spooky adventure series BURLAP HALL. A childhood passion for books, radio and cinema set Frank Rodgers on the road to being a writer and artist. Today, he is the author/illustrator of almost fifty books for children, covering a wide age range from picture books through books for older readers to a novel for teenagers.
- Author(s)Virginia Ironside
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication18/11/2004
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteFull-colour illlustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width129 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Frank Rodgers
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.17
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.28
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $19.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.