All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Science Is Only Beginning to Discover, Healers, Mystics and Sages Have Kwn for Centuries The human aura. Science has verified its existence. Kirlian photography has captured the color, intensity and motion of its mysterious luminescence. Medical researchers at Yale University have determined that disease can be detected before it manifests in the physical body through the study of this life force that surrounds every man, woman and child. But science has yet to provide answers to many of the unsolved mysteries of the aura. Where this energy field originates. How it affects health and appearance. The real significance of its colors. How it influences behavior, success and relationships. Two Books in One .In Book One of The Human Aura, Kuthumi provides a framework for discovering a new dimension of self. He gives a threefold exercise to activate the energy, intelligence and creativity that are native to being. .In Book Two, Djwal Kul reveals the science of the seven major energy centers, or chakras, and their relationship to the expansion of the aura. Through his advanced program of meditations and mantras, you can develop the ability to control the circumstances that influence your life. Includes meditations, visualizations, affirmations. 25 COLOR ILLUSTRATIONS of auras and chakras, and an extensive glossary.
- Author BiographyThe Master Kuthumi, also know as Koot Hoomi and KH, was one of the founders of the Theosophical Society in 1875. Today Kuthumi serves as head Master for the Temple of Illumination in Kashmir and trains students in the art of meditation and the science of the aura and mantra. He is known as a master psychologist. Djwal Kul, also known as the Tibetan Master or the 'Tibetan' was the foremost disciple of the Master Kuthumi. Today Djwal Kul works with embodied teachers, yogic masters of the Himalayas and spiritual seekers East and West to instruct all in the proper release of energy through the seven chakras.
- Author(s)Djwal Kul,Kuthumi
- PublisherSummit University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationCorwin Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSummit University Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.