All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStraight Forward with Science offers a straightforward, but fun, approach to key science learning. Each book explores basic scientific principles and shows them in action, while simple activities and experiments bring the science to life. The Human Body looks at the multitude of parts that make up our amazing body and explores how our organ systems work together to keep us on the move. It also looks at what we can do to stay healthy.
- Author BiographyPeter Riley was a science teacher for 25 years, 17 of them as Head of Science. His first book was published in 1981, and he has been a full-time author since 1996, with over 200 books published for children, students and teachers. He is the winner of the prestigious Schoolbook Award for Science in 2000, as well as being shortlisted for the Aventis Science Prize 2004 and nominated for the Educational Resources Award in 2009.
- Author(s)Franklin Watts,Peter Riley
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleStraight Forward with Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight354 g
- Width217 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.