All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.55Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- Description-AWESOME FACTS ABOUT THE HUMAN BRAIN: I have intentionally selected a specific range of Human Brain facts that I feel will t only help children to learn new information but more importantly, remember it. -FUN LEARNING TOOL FOR ALL AGES: This book is designed to capture the imagination of everyone through the use of WoW trivia, cool photos and memory recall quiz. -COOL & COLORFUL PICTURES: Each page contains a quality image relating to the subject in question. This helps the reader to match and recall the content. -SHORT QUIZ GAME - POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT: No matter what the score is, everyone's a WINNER! The purpose of the short quiz at the end is to help check understanding, to cement the information and to provide a positive conclusion, regardless of the outcome. Your search for the best Human Brain book is finally over. When you purchase from me today, here are just some of the things you can look forward to..... Amazing and extraordinary Human Brain facts. This kind of trivia seems to be one of the few things my memory can actually recall. I'm t sure if it's to do with the shock or the WoW factor but for some reason my brain seems to store at least some of it for a later date. A fun way of learning. I've always been a great believer in that whatever the subject, if a good teacher can inspire you and hold your attention, then you'll learn! Now I'm t a teacher but the system I've used in previous publications on Amazon seems to work well, particularly with children. A specific selection of those WoW facts combined with some pretty awesome pictures, if I say so myself! Words and images combined to stimulate the brain and absorb the reader using an interactive formula. At the end there is a short True or False quiz to check memory recall. Don't worry though, it's a bit of fun but at the same time, it helps to check understanding. Remember, Everyone's a Winner! Enjoy ......... Matt.
- Author BiographyMatthew Harper was born in 1965, Surrey, United Kingdom. He is married with two young children and is a great believer in using images combined with interesting facts to help both inspire and educate. His simple philosophy, drawn from his own experiences, is that a teacher who holds the attention of the class without the need of strict discipline or blackmail is indeed a rarity.His books are designed to help young children learn through participation, by checking understanding and offering encouragement. Matthew found that for him personally, this was the only way he could retain information at an early age. Children generally love to be rewarded when they get something right and by using a short quiz at the end of each publication, Matthew ensures that every reader finishes a winner!
- Author(s)Matthew Harper
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.