All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionAvailable For The First Time In One Volume, The Very Best Of Mathews's Short Fiction; This expertly designed original paperback presents a comprehensive collection of internationally rewned poet and velist Harry Mathews' short prose. From the hilarious 'The Broadcast,' in which the narrator learns from a radio program that everything he needs in life should fit into one sock, to 'Calibration of Latitude,' which follows Sir Joseph Pernican on a meandering and seemingly aimless but deeply moving journey, this is a long-awaited addition to Mathew's beloved and masterful can.
- Author BiographyHarry Mathews has written over a dozen books, including the novels Cigarettes and Tlooth, along with his collected essays, The Case of the Persevering Maltese. Mathews is a member of the Oulipo--France's longest-lived and most active literary group. He divides his time between Paris, Key West, and New York.
- Author(s)Harry Mathews
- PublisherDalkey Archive Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Series TitleAmerican Literature Series
- Place of PublicationNormal, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDalkey Archive Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.