All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- Description<b><i>New York Times </i>bestselling author T.C. Boyle speaks to a brand-new audience in this anthology of his classic, richly imagined short fiction about teenagers.</b> His many, varied vels are part of the American literary landscape but one of the best ways to appreciate T. C. Boyle is through his richly imagined short fiction. Boyle's kaleidoscopic humor and wit, his keen, unforgiving take on American life, and his all-too-human protagonists all combine to make his a singular voice. Here is a collection of classic Boyle stories about teenagers (including the O. Henry Award-winning The Love of My Life ) that will speak directly to them, as well as to anyone who was once a teenager.Includes the previously uncollected story, Almost Shooting an Elephant. <b> Boyle repeatedly demonstrates his masterful grasp of human nature, exposing his characters' foibles and eccentricities. <i>Publishers Weekly</i></b>
- Author Biography<b>T. C. Boyle</b>(tcboyle.com)is the author of eleven novels, including<i>World's End</i>(winner of the PEN/FaulknerAward), <i>Drop City</i>(a<i>New York Times</i>bestseller and finalist for the National Book Award), and<i>The Inner Circle</i>.He currently lives near Santa Barbara with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)T C Boyle
- Date of Publication08/09/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight195 g
- Width141 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.